After much thought, Scuola Italiana di Portland has decided to cancel our Summer Camp classes. With the ongoing uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the safety of our staff and students are our primary goal. As we cannot be sure of the status and because of the particular difficulty of creating a safe space during a cooking class, we have decided that it would be best to cancel Summer Camps. We apologize for any difficulty this may cause for you.

If you have already registered and paid, we will be reaching out to you individually to refund your payment.

Email with any questions.